THE GERMAN TOUR OF BILLARDMAGAZIN TOUCH
The German Tour has been founded in 2014 and is a joint initiative of the German Billiard Associations, male and female pool players, the billiard clubs, the billiard gastronomy, the billiard industrie and billiard magazine Touch, which is mainly responsible for the organization of the German Tour. Under the roof of the German Tour are billiard tournaments from all over Germany which are held according to the rules of the German Billiard Union (DBU) and its federal associations.
Meanwhile, more than 90% of all pool billiard tournaments in Germany are part of the German Tour. In the GT-series 2017, about 850 tournaments with 6.000 male and female athletes from over 30 nations took part. Based on the year of foundation 2014 this is a tenfold of numbers, trend ascending.
Touch German Tour offers:
- Professional PR support of its events
- Support of the tournaments through social networks
- Daily updated website with results and tables
- Integration of player's profiles with editorial support
- Ranking system for all participants, women and handicapped players
- Tournament software with livescore function
- Organization of major tournaments with livestream arena
- German Pool Masters as yearly peak
We are happy to answer all your questiions concerning the German Tour. Please choose one of the following options:
Personal call: +49 (0) 1 51 / 61 41 66 32
Your contact person here is Mr. Achim Gharbi.